Pierluigi Paracchi, CEO and Co-founder Genenta Science
Richard Slansky, CFO Genenta Science
Title: Harnessing genetically engineered hematopoietic progenitor cells to redirect the tumor immune microenvironment against glioblastoma (TEM-GBM Study)
Type: Poster presentation
EuropaBio - the European Association for Bioindustries, round table discussion within SME Bioforum about the business environment for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) in Europe
The Meeting is online and invitation only.
Pierluigi Paracchi, CEO and Co-Founder - Genenta Science
Carlo Russo, M.D., CMO & Head of Development
Webcasting information: Fireside chats will be webcasted via Open Exchange. Additional details will be provided closer to the conference.
Pierluigi Paracchi, CEO and Co-founder
Carlo Russo, Chief Medical Officer & Head of Development
Tuesday May 17, 2:30-3:30 p.m. CET
West-East Roundtable: The Clinical Pathway to Europe-China Collaborations
Session Chair & Panelists:
- Joshua Berlin, Head of Business Development, BioCentury Inc. (Session Chair)
- Georg Büchner, Ph.D., Group Chief Business Officer, Helsinn Group
- James Huang, Founding Managing Partner, Panacea Healthcare Venture; Managing Partner, KPCB China
- Stefania Mazzoleni Ph.D., Scientific Project Manager & Communication Officer, Genenta Science S.p.A
- Steven Powell, Ph.D., CEO, eTheRNA immunotherapies N.V.
- Debra Yu, M.D., President & Chief Strategy Officer, LianBio
- Guo-Liang Yu, Ph.D., Chairman, BayHelix; Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Apollomics Inc.
In person event Venues 133 Houndsditch in London.
Go West! – Considerations For US IPOs And Dual Listings
Moderator: Isabella Schidrich, Senior Managing Director, Nasdaq
Pierluigi Paracchi, CEO & Co-founder, Genenta Science
Steve Hurly, CEO, Lava Therapeutics
Piers Morgan, CFO, Cellcentric
Fredrik Johansson, CFO, Calliditas Therapeutics
Genenta Science speaker Pierluigi Paracchi CEO and co-founder
Here is the event agenda with list of speakers.
LCA – in collaboration with Goodwin – will host the webinar “The NASDAQ IPO Path for Italian Life Science Companies: Genenta Science’s Case Study”, Speaker: Ettore Santucci (Goodwin), Pierluigi Paracchi (Genenta), Aparna Beeram (Roth Capital Partners), Federica Draghi (Genextra) and Leonardo Vingiani (Federchimica), together with Andrea Messuti (LCA)
Co-hosted by Nobel laureate and Biogen/Alnylam co-founder Phil Sharp.
Stewart Geary, CMO, Eisai
Francesco Hofmann, Head, R&D, Pierre Fabre
Cristin Hubbard, Head, Global Partnering, Diagnostics, Roche
Ryan Richardson, Chief Strategy Officer, BioNTech
Carlo Russo, CMO, Genenta Science
Moderator: Stuart Mackey, Global Head, BD, Daiichi Sankyo